This post is part of the Anglo-Indian Project Christmas series 2016.
From Thursday 1st December through to Christmas Eve the Anglo-Indian Project posted 24 project-related posts, in the spirit of the Christmas season.
Each day brought some short, sweet and insightful Anglo-Indian and / or genealogical gifts in 150 words or less, from resources to recipes to AIP reflection and commentary via films, links, images and writing. Below are links to each of the posts:
- Why study our ancestors
- The Gateway of India
- Elaine Cynthia Hassett (1923-1981)
- Good reads: The Anglo-Indians, a 500 year history
- Resources for genealogical research
- Mumbai: City of dreams
- Stanley Wheeler (1917-2004)
- Anglo-Indians, who are they?
- Families in British India Society (FIBIS)
- Edith Aileen Hassett (1903-1963)
- Britains Forgotten Grandchildren: The story of an Anglo-Indian family
- Anglo-Indian Project: Quick facts
- John Pereira
- Anglo-Indian food
- Christmas in Calcutta
- 2017 UK-India Year of Culture
- Hilda Mildred Hassett (1885-1913)
- Indian Railways
- What is the Anglo-Indian Project?
- Presidencies of British India
- Post 200
- An Anglo-Indian Christmas
- Merry Christmas
Interact with the Anglo-Indian Project