The story of one man’s quest to save the Indian tiger, through the lens of a camera.
United Nations 2016 – In India only 1700 tigers survive in the wild. Poaching and climate change have taken a heavy toll. This short film follows the story of one man’s quest to save the Indian tiger, through the lens of a camera.
1. Wild India Diaries: A Tiger’s Heart for a short documentary on an unheard phenomenon where a male tiger takes care of two mother-less cubs.
2. Man-Eaters of Kumaon for a review of Jim Corbett’s classic text.
3. India’s Illegal Tiger Trade for more detailed discussion of the illegal Tiger trade in India.
4. Killer Tigers of India for a National Geographic documentary about ‘killer tigers of India’.
5. Counting Tigers: How India does its Tiger Census an NDTV short film about India’s tiger estimation process.