Today is last AIP #FridayFun series until June 2018. We thought it would be best to send off in style and what better way to do so than a delicious short film titled best street foods in Delhi, India. For more food inspiration in the meantime, check out Anglo-Indian Food.
Indian Street Food Making Videos from Delhi, India. Indian Food is very well known in the entire world for its making process and unique taste. Here is the list of some of the Best Indian Street Foods. Address of Places in Order of Appearance.
- Murari Chole Kulche Wala.
- Kake Di Hatti.
- Rajasthan Kachori Wala.
- Bhagol Chole Bhature and Chole Chawal.
- Pappu Chaat Wala.
- Famous Jalebi Wala in Paharganj.
- Rajma Chawal & Kadhi Chawal at Parashar Foods.
- Aloo Tikki & Dahi Bhalla at Natraj Dahi Bhalla Corner.
- Sita Ram Diwan Chand Chole Bhature.
- Bread Pakoda at Connaught Place.
- Dal Pakoda at Paharganj.
- Paneer Pakora & Puri Near Jama Masjid.
Watch Street Food Video Recipes: https://www.youtube.com/foodontv
Get Indian Street Food Recipes: https://www.foodontvnetwork.com/
For more food inspiration, check out Anglo-Indian Food.
Cover picture credit: Crazy For Indian Food